Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 day challenge - better late than never!

A Piccy of me and my daughter - Very hard to find one of just me lol.
Righto 15 interesting facts about me:



1. I am a mama of 2 little dinkies.
2. I love to craft, knit, sew, spin, scrapbook - not good at anything but ya know jack of all trades, master of none.

3. My family and I live on a farm in Hawkes Bay.
4. I can't cook although I try really hard lol.
5. I love learning new things.
6. I am one of 4 children, I am the second eldest.
7. My husband and I are the exact opposite and get on so well its scary.
8. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
9. I have a great sense of humour.
10. I am grandmummy to 10 little piglets.  Nuggs and Pere had babies.
11. I am a bit of a craft supply hoarder, but I fully intend to change that.
12. I love shoes and handbags.
13. A great moccachino can fix anything.
14. Spring cleaning is something you do when you can no longer stand the mess.
15. For all I am, and all I receive, may I be truly thankful. :)

2 comments:

  1. We have a lot in common Pipi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing you posting here again, what a gorgeous pic too!
    Hey, can we see a pic of the piglets, who doesn't love a baby pig right?!

    ReplyDelete