Saturday, December 05, 2009

the latest haul





well I have been a busy little bee this weekend at our craft weekend and have managed to finish the 2 wool swaps and my xmas decorations for a swap amongst friends. Have been relaxing today as the next 2 weeks I am going to be hard out at work and probably not get enough time to craft. I SERIOUSLY love the wool I dyed and am finding it really hard to part with it. Both DH and I have been busy as he has been working on his project. I am seriously impressed with it and have been for a blat in it with DH although I'm not allowed to drive yet LOL. Been an intersting couple of weeks for me with rabbit shooting and bonding with DH (thanks mum) as we were childless for a weekend and I had the greatest time with him. ANyway here is Dh with his project and our son Mr T his wee helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment