Friday, January 22, 2010

Finally finished!


My pin wheel tote that I had purchased the fabric for before christmas and it has been waiting for me to get the confidence to sew.  After cooking grandma a roast and playing meals on wheels till 10.30ish last night, I made it home and decided to do a clean so I could spend the day playing.  I managed to finally put away the last of the things from the camping trip and also get everything all in order so I could have a sleep in and spend the day crafting.  The sleepin didn't happen due to the kids texting at 6.44am this morning - I am very glad they are alright, but I had to crawl back into bed because the brain was shitty from not enough sleep lol.  Woke up and thought today is the day baby! so here it is!



 

I am very proud of my bag even though I discovered that the stitching didn't measure up to the 1/4 inch it was supposed to LOL.

2 comments: