- learn how to quilt.
- make a quilt
- spin a raw fleece
- knit spun raw fleece into jersey.
- make taaniko purse
- make 3 pairs of Taaniko earrings
- make a fabric bead necklace
- make fingerless gloves for mama
- make 2 more pinwheel totes
- make a junior pinwheel tote for my princess
- sew an outfit from scratch for the wee princess.
- knit an ishbel and finish it
- knit myself something
- knit a dishcloth every 3 months for sanity hehe
- do the ironing once a week for a month no stops lol
- learn how to make Rewana bread
- make a paraoa takakau
- make a paraoa parai
- visit my mama more
- visit nan J once every 6 months.
- attend knitting night when it starts up.
- have no washing come saturday mornings.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
things I would like to achieve by the end of 2010.
Finally the sun has come out to play, yippee! so I thought I would start my list of things I would like to get done by the end of this year. So starting with a random list that I can come and add to: