Tuesday, January 05, 2010

hi ho, hi ho, its off camping we go



With a buggy full of stuff and totally off the cuff, hi ho, hi ho, hi hoooooooooooo!  Well it is January the 6th and after a wee dissapointment for the munchkins and a much looked forward to holiday falling through, mummy and daddy decided to pack up the house and take them for a comping experience a la off the cuff style.  This afternoon we went into town and daddy signed up for a fishing competition taking place on saturday, we then went to the warehouse and purchased 2 bins and a few little extras like bins and buckets, fishing thingamajiggies, a beach umbrella and a torch and back home again to pack.  The munchkins are very excited and to be honest I am too.  I plan on taking a few knitting projects and my taaniko to start my bag whilst the kids are playing in the sand.  Although we have a cooking thingee daddy decided to pack the barbeque, and since he is the one doing all the cooking, who was I to complain......  So after writing 4 lists, yes sad I know, but I am now a list gal thanks to a certain friend of mine winkwink.  I *think* I have everything.  There is no power or cell coverage there so it will be a real holiday and I am so looking forward to it, no phone, no TV and OMG no internet shock horror.  (at this point everyone will realise my addiction lol)  so here is the buggy ready to go:


 I am just about to go and print copies of my patterns and get my crafting supplies together, Oh shivers we don't have a table, Meh I'll just throw the kids little table on, thank goodness I can shrink down to size and sit at it without looking like a giant ;0).  Okey dokey, I am off to double check the freezer list and then write up my craft list and toddle off to bed.  Daddy is getting his final fill of command and conquer before we leave, who would have thought $19.95 would provide so much bonding time for the wee man and his daddy, it is truly hilarious listening to them debating over who has the most money and who is going to blow up whose army - ya know boys stuff haha.  Oh dear, just uploaded the photos and a certain wee madam has been on the camera again after being told very explicitly she is not to touch the camera, I shall have to talk to her about this one!  Oh dear, this is what a 4 year old gets up to when mummy is knitting lace - something which requires complete concentration...........
Poor Barbie has had a colour put through her hair....


Next a close up of Madam and her darling pig.....
and ArGHHHHHHHH that is my flinkin cushion off my lounge suite!  Thank you lord for the ability to not lose my patience and SCREAM! I am going to go now, I need a glass of wine..........grrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment